»
»
»...

...

sky
gifts
blue stars
blue
blue U

On my way to work this morning I passed these amazing posters from the Thalia Theater, which I actually pass every morning and which I think are really eye-catching. Some of them remind me to Alfred Hitchcock and one particular reminded me this morning that I still have some gifts to make and get; Weihnachtsgeschenke in German.
So I decided to take a different way home to have a look for some things I had in mind...and I stumbled over a few blue lights...which I wanted to share..

Oh and speaking of Alfred Hitchcock. The Advent Calendar promised an Alfred Hitchcock night tonight.
Will watch "Strangers on a Train"...

/M
"..." was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homelife and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-post.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 10:56 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger