»
»
»Little sewing project II

Little sewing project II

Little sewing projects II

I got some more nice fabric printed from the talented Australian ladies from Ink and Spindle the other week. It took a little while until the package found its way to my mailbox here in Germany but when it came I couldn't wait to open it, to get the right zipper and sew the first pillow. So I finished it and I am very happy with it.

I really love the little doll next to it which is made by my boyfriends little sister. She is so talented and made it for me the last year. I love all the details on it, the little heart she stitched on it, the face and the of course the wool hair.

A lovely Tuesday to everyone
Maria

"Little sewing project II" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category crafthome and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/12/little-sewing-project-ii.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 10:05 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger