Snow

IMG_1218
klee
ready for winter
snow
first snow
snow

We had a bit snow the other day but since two days it is really snowing...
In a way that trees, cars and everything which doesn't move -at least for a while- is covered with a nice snow "coat". When I woke up this morning I could already feel and see the special brightness in the room which just appears when it is snowing outside. Everything seems so calm and so special. I really like it and I am happy that it seems like there will be a white Christmas this year.

I got myself this wool dress from H&M which will keep me warm, it is already -8° outside. Ah Winter, you make me realize how nice seasons are. How much I loved it as a kid to go out sledding all day coming back starving and eating fresh made cookies from the tray.

I will now start wrapping some gifts and listen to the nice Christmas album from Sufjan Stevens.

Snowy wishes
Maria : )
"Snow" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homelifeusweekendwinter and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/12/snow.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, December 19, 2009, 5:57 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger