»
»
»First signs of Autumn

First signs of Autumn

Autumn Sun
Elizabeth Bay
Saturday morning coffee
Across the road
Elizabeth Bay
hello!
Autumn morning sun
Autumn sun / Gentlewoman

I didn't really realize that I took a little break here at this space. I was in Perth over Easter and enjoyed the warm sun and some days off.

Being back here in Sydney it is Autumn and I love the changing light and colors and the fact that you can wear warmer clothes....

>> This made me laugh
>< And I really love the new Beach House song



"First signs of Autumn" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category pentaxSydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-signs-of-autumn.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 5:27 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger