»
»
»Singapore

Singapore

IMG_6539
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore

Hello everyone,

Did you have a good week?
I have been to Singapore for work this week and oh my it was hot and humid. On some days we had 93% humidity by 32°C. I was really wondering how people who live there handle this weather - I guess they are just used to it. I had some time and could walk around the city and take some pictures, but sometimes it was even to hot to get the camera out...
How crazy is the Marina Bay Sands building. It really looks like a boat on three skyscrapers.

I am back in Sydney now and look forward to a long weekend (thank's to the Queens birthday on Monday)

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post, I can't wait to start sewing the top.
Maria
"Singapore" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category metrip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/06/singapore.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, June 9, 2011, 9:59 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger