»
»
»Tank Top

Tank Top

Sewing process
Sewing process
Sewing process
Sewing process
Wiksten Tank Top
Wiksten Tank Top
Wiksten Tank Top

Oh my, I am so excited. I just finished sewing my very first piece of garment which I am actually planning to wear.
I started yesterday in the morning, copied the pattern, cut out the pieces, slowly going from one step to the next and took the time to do everything slowly to avoid making mistakes I usually tend to do as I am sometimes so impatient.

The pattern is from Jenny and I got the Liberty fabric last week here in Sydney. It so soft and beautiful to sew. I am so happy with it and can't wait to wear it out the first time.

So, now I am thinking, what's next! :)
Maria

"Tank Top" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category craftme and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/06/tank-top.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, June 11, 2011, 11:15 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger