»
»
»Melbourne TWO

Melbourne TWO

I love pot plants
Green tea muffins
The Richmond Weekender / Melbourne
The Richmond Weekender / Melbourne
The Richmond Weekender / Melbourne
F1000021
F1000023
F1000024
F1000025

A couple of more photos from my weekend in Melbourne - Pot plants on window sills (#1). Delicious green-tea muffins from Cibi my friend and I had after a day of biking and walking around (#2). The Richmond Weekender, a wonderful place with changing program. When I was there unfortunately only the cafe was open and no other stalls, but it was still very beautiful and special (#3-5). Lots and lots of brick buildings in Melbourne (#6).

On Sunday Anne, Belinda and Elizabeth had some time to catch up for a coffee at the beautiful Captains of Industry cafe ((#7-9). It is always so fascinating for me how blogs can bring people together....and how totally natural it is to catching up, a bit as if you know each but still with the respect of having never seen each other. We had a wonderful time and were sitting there for hours...

Melbourne, I hope I will be back soon...
"Melbourne TWO" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Melbournetrip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/04/melbourne-two.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 1:25 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger