»
»
»Melbourne ONE

Melbourne ONE

My friends place / Melbourne
Cafe Cibi / Melbourne
Cafe Cibi / Melbourne
Japanese breakfast at Cafe Cibi / Melbourne
Cafe Cibi / Melbourne
Cafe Cibi / Melbourne
Third Drawer Down / Melbourne
Third Drawer Down / Melbourne
Third Drawer Down / Melbourne

I went down to Melbourne to visit a friend last weekend.
Melbourne is such a great city and has so many great areas to explore, places to eat, cafes to sit in and amazing coffee to drink. I was looking forward to this weekend since weeks and had such a great time...that I already look forward to my next trip

I could stay with my friend at her beautiful place (#1). She showed be a couple of her favorite places, such as cafe Cibi at which we had an amazing Japanese breakfast on Saturday morning. (#2-6). In the back of the cafe they have an area with beautiful Japanese ceramics, kitchen tools, books and other bits and pieces for sale.
I loved the light which came through the big windows front on this Saturday morning and just the nice atmosphere of this place with its open kitchen and all the delicious food which got taken out of it. I could have spend hours there looking around.

Another favorite of mine is the Third Drawer Down shop (#7-9). Every time I come into this shop I don't know where to look first. They have such a great collections of magazines, small/big/design-ey things there....So worth to check out.

Happy first of April!

"Melbourne ONE" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Melbournetrip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/03/melbourne-one.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, March 31, 2012, 11:26 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger