»
»
»A Sunday routine

A Sunday routine

Snack\....
Stairs
Stairs
Swim at the Andrew Boy Charlton
Out for a swim
Breakfast
Sunday

A Summer Sunday routine

#1 Snack before my swim
#2/3/4 On my way to the pool
#5/6 At the pool
#7 Breakfast at my favorite place
#8 Hi!

Thank you so much for all you wonderful comments on my last post. The street name is McElhone Place in Surry Hills.

I had the pleasure to go to two wonderful concerts this week. On Tuesday I saw Ryan Adams in an acoustic concert at the Opera House and he played two hours and I was impressed by his voice and how funny he actually is. On Thursday I saw a Small Club, a band from Sheffield. It was really really good and I loved that they started their set with this Pulp cover. Another pretty song and video is Two Cousins

Happy Sunday!

Maria

"A Sunday routine" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category mariaSydneyweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-routine.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, March 3, 2012, 2:34 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger