»
»
»More Snow

More Snow

more snow
more snow
winter
winter
winter
winter
winter

After a very long car ride of many hours standing in the snow we finally got to my parents place to spend the holidays with them.
I must say for a view hours waiting in the traffic jam because of snow chaos and not moving more than 5km within 4hours I started asking myself if I am really sure about my love to snow.

Well, this morning when I woke up and looked out of my window I thought, yes I am : )

The sun was shining the whole morning and I went out for a little walk. At some bits I thought it looks like I am in a snow dessert...Snow everywhere. I really love how it changes everything and how trees, branches, berries or leaves get this fine, icy "skin" and seem like they are in their hibernation.

I wanted to share some of the snow impressions with you, I hope you like them.

Oh and I wanted to say thank you for all your nice comments on my last posts. I am always so happy to read them and also to see what beautiful blogs are out there....

Maria


"More Snow" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category lifewinter and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-snow.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, December 21, 2009, 5:13 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger