»
»
»A Monday evening

A Monday evening

fAdventAdvent
Advent
Advent

Just a week and a bit until Christmas. We had the first snow today..how nice and surprising it was when I looked out the window and the flakes where dancing down from the sky..
And how nice it is to have a quiet evening at home.

A nice package from my boyfriends family reached us today with some gifts for Christmas and also some Panforte (for which we were secretly waiting for) made by his mum. It is so good with all the fruits and almonds in it. Ah we love it.
She also got me this cute tea pot. It has such a beautiful shape and pattern.
So we lit the candles and had the first slices of Panforte and some tea.

I like you Advent and I am glad the usual Christmas stress hasn't reached me yet. I hope it will pass me this year...

Maria
"A Monday evening" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category foodhomeus and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/12/monday-evening.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, December 14, 2009, 11:58 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger