»
»
»Sarah's work

Sarah's work


'Ahhh and oooh', I think is what I say when I see a new illustration or any form of work of Sarah Illenberger.
I remember that after I saw the knitted organs she made for the Süddeutsche Zeitung Magazin (which is German and was published a while ago) that I looked up her website to actually realize that so many other clever things I have seen in magazines before were made by her.

I am always quiet fascinated by the way how she interprets a theme or an article in her way..
Have a look at this series in the Neon magazine about envy. Just great.
I also love her chilli con carne and her breakfast.
She is a wiz with the scissor.



"Sarah's work" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category designrandon and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/09/sarah-work.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:51 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger