...

Another great house
1/2
Spring is here
461 I like you
I adore this colour mix and pattern
First day of wearing sandals

A belated post with the pictures I took on Saturday.
How good it felt...sleeping in, reading the paper in bed, having a late breakfast together, being out for a nice Spring walk, sharing one of those great cinnamon buns and getting back to the paper while sitting in the grass....what a nice Saturday it was....and in the end even without light but candles as the electricity went down in the whole street for a couple of hours...

Saturday was the first day I was wearing sandals. It felt so good....and a bit weird to see the temperatures dropping in Europe...If I could I would send some sun over....

I passed again such beautiful tiles on my walk...and I thought it would be so great to sew a quilt with those colours and a similar pattern...I am thinking about it....

I hope you all had a great start into the week...
Maria
"..." was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category AustraliaSydneyusweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, September 27, 2010, 9:54 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger