...

Bedroom

The weekend is already over here and I just talked to my family via Skype which became a nice Sunday tradition to see them after their lunch and after our dinner. Those time differences seem sometimes just so crazy to me.

I took this image on Friday morning. I like how a bed can sometimes be so inviting in nice morning light. Like it says to you -'come with your book and join me for a little while longer'... Does your bed do such things to you sometimes too? :)

Saturday was rainy here and I tried my luck and went to the flea market in Surry Hills which seems not to take place when it is raining. I can't wait to browse around the stalls when it gets Spring here...We watched the documentary "Man on Wire" in the evening. I missed to watch it in the cinemas and wanted to see it for quiet a while. It is such a touching and beautiful movie. I loved the footage they showed and also the more than beautiful images they took while Phillippe Petit was living his dream.

I finished a pillow cover I wanted to make for quiet a while,today. I am very happy with it and will show you soon how it looks like.

I hope your weekend is/was great....
Have a wonderful start into the week

Maria


"..." was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category lifeSpringSydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_05.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, September 5, 2010, 5:07 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger