Out

Colours
Pink
APT
stripes
299 w/ wholes
mirror and me
Steel and Pattern
Half
great tiles
coffee

#1 We got a blender the other day and made a breakfast smoothie this morning. It was sooo good.

If have been out for a walk this afternoon.... Here are the few of the snapshots I took...

#2 pink
#3 APT
#4 It just grabbed my attention. The stripes, the signs...sort of everything - click
#5 299 with wholes
#6 mirror and me
#7 pattern and steel
#8 half
#9 I just love all the great tiles they
#10 Flat white

Thank you so much for all your nice comments on the pillow case I made. I will show you more of the things I sew soon..

I wish you all a great weekend
Maria

"Out" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category AustraliaSydneyWalk and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/09/out.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, September 10, 2010, 1:34 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger