»
»
»Warm Wrists

Warm Wrists

Saturdays Breakfast, blueberries, walnuts, yoghurt and honey
OH..what a nice packaging
Beautiful Wrist Worms
Wrist Worms

After months of looking at the lovely wrist worms from the talented Sandra, I couldn't resist any longer and gave myself a little treat and got a pair.

I was so excited when I opened my mailbox after breakfast this morning and found a little package in there, my address beautifully handwritten on it.
They are so soft and you can really tell -made with love.
Tack Sandra, they are beautiful. It will be hard to take them off later on when I go to bed.

Happy weekend.
Maria
"Warm Wrists" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homeshopping and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/warm-wrists.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, January 9, 2010, 9:07 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger