»
»
»little sewing project III

little sewing project III

Sewing project III
Sewing project III
Sewing project III

A few weeks ago I did some more little sewing projects. A tote bag for a friends birthday and a few key rings for Christmas...It's great to make little presents by myself and see how people like it...

I also have been on a little 'field trip' to my local fabric supplier "Frau Tulpe" I got a nice red cord fabric and this lovely one. I hope I find the time on the weekend to sew a nice cushion for my desk chair.

//M
"little sewing project III" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category crafthome and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-sewing-project-iii.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:31 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger