»
»
»The new spot

The new spot

spot

I was wondering today: when was the last time I have actually seen the sun.
It has been a while...and I miss it and its shadows and warmness. In the meanwhile I arrange myself with the grey sky...

I was moving around in the flat a bit lately and put the table in front of a window.
I love sitting there...looking outside, thinking, reading, or writing things down...
The other day in the morning after it was snowing the whole night I switched off the lights and enjoyed the brightness, snow brings with it..the room was glowing a tiny bit in a blue-ish tone..it was so quiet too and my table was so inviting to sit there and look outside...and take this picture...

Happy weekend
/M
"The new spot" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homelife and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-spot.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, January 15, 2010, 9:21 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger