»
»
»In my mind I am in Sweden I

In my mind I am in Sweden I


In my mind I am in Sweden tonight
Don't get me wrong. I love Winter, the snow, the cold...I really do. But I somehow realize that I tend to look at pictures from the warmer times of the year when it is colder outside.

I stumbled over this image a good friend of mine took while we were traveling through Sweden a few years ago.

When I look at it I remember what a great holiday it was, what a beautiful country it is...how much I loved it there, how much fun we had, wild camping at the beautiful lakes, the morning swims, the red houses everywhere like in a fairy tale, the friendly people, the little islands around the coast...
I think of it very often and I thought I could post an image of this great holiday....just when it pops up in my head and I wish to sit at a lake in summer

Me and my camera look forward to having a date with Mr. Winter and some daylight outside this weekend.
But right now...I am in Sweden.

: )
"In my mind I am in Sweden I" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Summertravels and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mind-i-am-in-sweden-i.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:48 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger