»
»
»...

...

Icecream anyone?
coffe at Herr Max
flower bike
flower shop
beet-root-chocolate-cake with creme fraiche and poppy seets

A few pictures from my last days...the first days in the new year...

It got pretty cold again here in Hamburg, -7° last evening and it was also snowing again.
On a little walk I saw this ice-cream drawn on a wall and I thought how many months it might take until I order my first ice-cream of the year....
I had a good coffee and a lovely mini tartlet at this nice place and got a pot hyacinths. I look forward to watching it growing....

I baked two cakes for a little coffee with friends for this afternoon. The beetroot-chocolate cake with creme fraiche and poppy seets I was talking about the other day and a nice lemon cake.

I hope you all had a good start in the new year.

Maria
"..." was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homeuswinter and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_03.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, January 3, 2010, 4:38 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger