15°

IMG_3237Spring blossoms
At the farmers market
shadow
come in
favourite pastry : )
At the flea market: buttons
play
sky
fair
fair
Flea market scores...blue vase and the red calendar
In the evening

15° degrees today.
It was the first day out for my new shoes...
I like my Saturday ritual, Going out to the farmers market after breakfast...getting nice veggies and fruits, like apples
and my favourite pastry - ever -
I just enjoyed Spring while walking and especially the sun which was sort of flickering warmly on walls ...
Got tickets for the Broken Social Scene concert in July which I look so much forward to going to with Will...
After this I strolled via the flea market. I was a little late and it was already quiet packed with people but I managed to get this nice blue vase and a lovely calendar for my desk...I am so happy about both finds and didn't spend more than 7 Euros
On my way home I biked via the fun fair which was still closed...how weird such entertaining places seem when there isn't anyone around...
Glowing tulip in our kitchen, brightened with the evening light..

I hope you all had a good and relaxed day ....
Wish you a great & sunny sunday

Maria
"15°" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category HamburghomelifemeSaturdayshoppingSpringweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/04/15.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, April 17, 2010, 1:15 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger