»
»
»The shadows are back

The shadows are back

The perfect cloud
Biking home in the Spring sun
Blue Sky
Here too
They are just back
The shades are back
The shades are back
The shades are back

What a beautiful day it was yesterday.
When I was riding back from work I just loved the sky, the sun, 16° degrees....Oh Spring, you're back...we all
missed you here a lot...
When I came into our apartment I realized the shadows are back, too...and how beautiful they are...I love having them back : )

I am also still happy because of those two young Swedish girls I saw last night. Such great voices..

//Maria


"The shadows are back" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category meSpring and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/04/shadows-are-back.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 10:29 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger