»
»
»Treats

Treats

IMG_2173
IMG_2174
IMG_2179
IMG_2181
IMG_2204

Sometimes when you feel a little sick it is so good to give yourself little treats which make it seem OK to spend all Sunday in bed or having a running nose like there is no tomorrow.
Like this weekend, I needed such treats. I got fresh oranges for orange juice and also made myself a good muesli with roasted sesame on the Sunday, I really like this nutty taste of it...

I also got a bunch of tulips, the first one of this year. They are so bright and bring a feeling of Spring with them. Actually it got a lot brighter here anyway. I really like it when there is no need to switch on the lights in the morning. I always have the feeling it is in the middle of the night when I need to. But a bright, no matter if cold morning has something, I don't mind getting up ....and enjoy going out ...

/M

"Treats" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homemeweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/02/treats.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 10:48 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger