»
»
»Some sunny Autumn days

Some sunny Autumn days

making granola muesli
granola
a toy for a friend
what a beautiful balcony
palm trees
favourite tiles

What a sunny Autumn weekend it was....

#1 I made granola muesli for Will and used the wonderful recipe from the Rose Bakery book
#2 Well, I still stick with my favourite breakfast
#3 I made a little toy for the the little baby-girl of a friend of mine
#4 Was resting under palm trees
#5 And passed my favourite doorsteps in Sydney


The German Film Festival starts soon here in Sydney and I look forward to watch this or this movie.

"Some sunny Autumn days" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydneyweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-sunny-autumn-days.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, April 4, 2011, 2:36 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger