»
»
»Spring at home

Spring at home

IMG_6287
IMG_6298
IMG_6303
hmmm
home
Bretzel
Café Kult
For free store

I landed savely in Germany after a long long trip. It is so good to be back and it seems that Spring shows all its best sites since I am here -It is so sunny and beautiful.

Here are a couple pictures from the last three days...I also got a new haircut yesterday and it looks a bit like this

#1 I got some nice welcome flowers from
#2 Got one of my favourite magazines sent from a friend. What a great issue it is.
#3 Went to a long walk to the close forest with my sister
#4 It was so good to have whole grain dark bread again with fresh radish
#5 Went to town with my sister again
#6 enjoyed a bavarian pretzel
#7 and the view into a café
#8 a little store

"Spring at home" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category homeme and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-at-home.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 8:43 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger