weekend

I am off to Copenhagen for the weekend ...

Copenhagen


My little bag is packed, my camera charged and I just can't wait to get on the train tonight which brings me to my dear friends who live in Copenhagen.
I am looking forward to this trip since weeks and it will be so good to see my friends and hang out with them, to cook, to go to the flea market and out for walks and hold the little baby boy one of my dear friends just got....

I love taking the train there. It takes 4.5 hours and I enjoy it so much. The landscape which is flying by, to enter the ferry and be on the boat for an hour, to read or just look outside and to finally get excited when the train gets into the central station and I see my friends waiting at the platform for me...it will be wonderful...

I wish you all a great weekend - what are you planning to do?
Maria
"weekend" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category meSpringtravelsweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/05/weekend.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, May 20, 2010, 11:00 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger