»
»
»Hamburg is for lovers II

Hamburg is for lovers II

It was so sunny yesterday but still pretty cold for May
...but enjoyed the sun so much in the morning
and in the evening too..
kiez
kiez
kiez
finding letters on the street
Q
Palm trees in Hamburg
glowing
Mrs 7

Oh my, I can't even tell you how overwhelmed I was after I read all your wonderful comments.
Thank you so much for all your kind words.
I am sometimes a bit careful with posting personal things as you just don't know who is out there and reading what you write...but than it was so good to share those news and also to see comments from people I haven't 'heard' from yet and to explore their blogs ...

It is all very exciting..and I am very glad that I made this decisions.
I started being in a farewell phrase already....and I hope I can show you the best sites of Hamburg in my last two months here...it will be sad to leave..but there is another city which wants to get explored : )

Here are a couple of images I took last night when I was out with Frau Sieben...looking for letters on the ground and having a nice tea afterwards while enjoying the view over the harbour...

Have a wonderful Thursday

Maria

"Hamburg is for lovers II" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category HamburglifemeSpring and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/05/hamburg-is-for-lovers-ii.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, May 6, 2010, 12:15 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger