»
»
»this and that

this and that

Single Origin lunch
Single Origin
Numbers
Spring Glow
Pear
Some sewing

It is Monday already. The weekend went by so fast, don't you think.

I hope you had some lovely few days...
The weather was so beautiful here in Sydney yesterday that I went out for a long walk, sat in the park, read and realized that the city is getting greener and greener and also gets this special glow.

#1+2 Again the great Single Origin Café, apart from the coffee they do amazing lunch, too.
#3 some dots
#4+5 Pictures I took yesterday while walking through Paddington. I loved the glow of the trees in the streets there.
#6 I got myself a little something in this pretty store. An analog reminder in form of a wooden pear. It can carry little notes.
#7 A sewing project I am working on....

Maria
"this and that" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category cafélifeSpringSydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-and-that.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, October 11, 2010, 2:12 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger