»
»
»Four

Four

Stripes
Tiles
Pool Café
Opera

On my last weekend in Hamburg I got a polaroid film from this lady. Well, on Wednesday I took the polaroid camera with me and shot these four pictures. They turned out so well and I was quite happy as my last film (yes, it was expired) showed spots all over the images. Thank you so much again Frau Sieben : )

#1 some more stripes
#2 and again beautiful tiles
#3 the café next to the pool I go swimming. I really like their orange chairs
#4 I would love to go the opera house and see a nice concert. Hopefully I find something nice soon.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Maria

Don't forget about my little blog anniversary give away.

"Four" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category SydneyWalk and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/four.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, October 22, 2010, 10:38 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger