»
»
»in the city

in the city

ready for a nice day outsideThe Botanic Gardens
sky
I am in love with the colour mustard
number
flower

#1 The other day I got myself a sun hat and today was the first day I was wearing it outside
#2 I walked through the Botanic Gardens, It is still crazy for me to imagine that this is just 10 minutes away from where I live - so extoic
#3 On a boat again, I love the sound of the waves
#4 and also this mustard colour
#5 rusty
#6 A beautiful flower in the Botanic Gardens again, on my way back

What are your plans for today?

Maria
"in the city" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category trip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-city.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, October 30, 2010, 3:39 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger