»
»
»red - green and a ferry ride

red - green and a ferry ride

On the ferry
on the ferry
...
10
...

I am really fond of ferries - I always enjoyed this bit of my trips to Copenhagen most when I lived in Hamburg or remember the many times when I was a kid and my grandmother took me with her on a little trip.
On Tuesday I went on a really small ferry trip to Balmain which is a neighbourhood here. It was 25° and actually quite humid and I think this is why I didn't take so many pictures, despite the fact that it is quiet a pretty area. I think I need to go back on a Saturday when they have their weekly markets there. Anyways, after I came back I realized that the images I took show lots of green and red :)

Have you listened to the new album from Sufjan Stevens, yet? It is so different to his older stuff but so great. We can't stop listening to it and wish he would come down under for a concert.

I also would like to share two links with you.

#1 Two of my very good friends from back home started their own little online - store at which they sell really beautiful, with love-made goodies. Have a look.

#2 I stumbled over the amazing Patchwork Project yesterday. It is a collaborative quilt project where people come together and craft quilts to raise money for a good cause. The three quilts they made are so amazing.


"red - green and a ferry ride" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category randomSpringtrip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/red-green-and-ferry-ride.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, October 14, 2010, 5:13 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger