»
»
»It is 1 year today

It is 1 year today

My blog is celebrating its 1st birthday today
Blog Anniversary!

Exactly one year ago today I started this little space and I can't believe how fast the time went by. One year of posts, pictures, little stories... It is so much fun to take you with me on a trip through the cities I visit or live in and amazing to see how many people stop by here every day and also great to read your lovely comments...

Unfortunately it is not really possible to all sit together and celebrate with some coffee or cake - that is why I thought it would be nice to have a little something to give away.

So, If you are fancy winning a little bag and bunting I made and also a cute scrapbook just leave a comment in this post. The winner will be chosen and announced on Sunday, October 24.

Good luck!
Maria

"It is 1 year today" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-is-1-year-today.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, October 18, 2010, 10:07 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger