»
»
»>>

>>



Shades
close to our house
Shoe maker


You know the time when early in the week you already start looking forward to the weekend.
Well, we planned to go to a great farmers market and also wanted to check out some great antique stores here in Sydney, but by Friday night I could feel that a cold took over me and on Saturday morning all I wanted to do was stay in bed. And this is what I did. I slept and slept and slept and couldn't even read due to my headache. Well, after a whole day of rest I felt a lot better this morning and could even go to a friends house for a little 'crafternoon'. We got inspired by these and made our own dream catcher versions. I hope I can show you an image soon.


Some great links for you:


#1 I must say I am getting excited about Feist's new album 'Metal' which will come out in October - listen to one of the first songs from the album here.
#2 Gotye played two concerts at the Sydney Opera House this weekend, both sold out listen here
#3 I really enjoy the pictures on this blog so much


Have a great week,
Maria
">>" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category meweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-know-time-when-early-in-week-you.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, August 21, 2011, 3:14 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger