»
»
»A Saturday in Tokyo

A Saturday in Tokyo

Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo on a Saturday
Hiki and I
Tokyo Taxi


You know what happens when you carry around two cameras you can easily end up remembering places and moments after you come back from a trip but having some digital, some analog captured and some are only in your mind...
I had a wonderful day with Hiki who showed me around her favorite parts in Tokyo. We were walking around different neighborhoods for almost 8h and I have seen places I would have never been able to find on my own or even known about. Thank you again Hiki!

Let's start with some images from Nakameguro which is where Hiki and I met in the morning.

Have a lovely weekend.
There are still a couple more Toyko photos waiting for you

Maria

>> Two links I found this week and I would like to share with you

> I laughed so much about this video
< And I am so excited about this movie to come out (and this song)


"A Saturday in Tokyo" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category meTokyotrip and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-in-tokyo.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, January 13, 2012, 12:55 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger