»
»
»A new year - be calm

A new year - be calm

Happy new year
Happy new year


Life is so fast lately. I am still reflecting over the last year and how much has happened I even haven't gotten a new calendar yet (which might also be a sign that I am still a bit stuck in the old year). Well, I might do a little look-back post soon, but for now I would like to wish you all a wonderful start into the new year.

I am in transit at the moment and on my way to Tokyo to spend the next week there.

Let me know if there is anything I should not miss out to do

Maria

*the images are from mid December when I spent a week in Perth
"A new year - be calm" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category me and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-be-calm.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, January 2, 2012, 11:09 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger