»
»
»Another weekend

Another weekend


Saturday in a cafe in Sydney
Room 10 (again)
Pears
Loving the poppies


A weekend of early mornings and runs in the park, tea in a cafe, chats to a lovely friend back home, reading emails from good friends, cafe time with friends, Spring sun and chilly evening walk home after a funny movie on Saturday and now cooking a warm soup

>> Mette's wonderful house idea
>> I can't wait to see Elizabeth's new collection, here is a first sneak peak
>> In love with Sessun's new Autumn/Winter collection, I think I also got a new hair inspiration

I booked a trip to Tokyo for January today. I can't wait!!
Let me know if you know places I should not miss

An already excited Maria wishes you a good start in the week :)
"Another weekend" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category meweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/09/another-weekend.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:45 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger