»
»
»the last weekends

the last weekends

Yellow
Light
to the stairs
Weekend coffee
dots
Roots
Botanic Gardens

It was raining all day today. But you know, I like such days when you wake up because of the rain outside, read a book and drink tea in bed. I got my sewing machine ready after breakfast to sew a couple of things while listening to music.
I was also quiet happy that I could wear the raincoat I bought last weekend after I went back home from the beach and when it was approximately 30 degrees :) It was 70% off and from Marimekko and I thought "oh my it will probably take me a year until I will be able to wear it", but well, just needed to wait one week :)

Here are a couple of more images from the last two weekends.

Thanks so much for your comments on my last post (the film I usually use is a Kodak 200)

Maria
"the last weekends" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category coffeepentax and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/09/last-weekends.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, September 25, 2011, 12:41 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger