»
»
»Rhubarb

Rhubarb

Rhubarb
Rhubarb
Rhubarb
Rhubarb compote



I love rhubarb! Rhubarb juice, compote or any sorts of cakes, it is such a great vegetable and I can't get enough of it. On the weekend we walked over the markets and thought why not making some rhubarb compote for our breakfast for this week. And so I did. Just peeled the stalks, chopped them into small pieces, got the juice of one blood orange and 2 tea spoons of raw sugar and cooked it for 15 minutes.


I hope you are all having a great week so far.


I can't believe it is September tomorrow already!


links:
The most beautiful house I have seen in a while here
Frankie is launching their beautiful looking new boy's magazine 'Smith' next week
"Rhubarb" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category food and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/08/rhubarb.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 2:48 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger