»
»
»New

New

I got new glasses on Monday
I got new glasses on Monday.
After 3 years wearing the old ones every single day it is a bit weird to
see these new frames now sitting on my nose when I look into the mirror. I like them a lot though but I guess I need some time to get used to them...

Speaking of old and new things...It is my last week here in Hamburg and we are packing everything together right now. There are bags and boxes standing everywhere. It is a bit a weird feeling...I guess I am just not good with farewells..

IMG_4437

I am going out to have a lovely dinner with dear friends tonight....

Hope you are all well..

Maria
"New" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/07/new.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, July 15, 2010, 7:08 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger