»
»
»Street

Street

I had nine images on my polaroid left...the film was already exired which you could tell on the spots in the images...
...
....
street
IMG_4444

When I was packing my cameras together yesterday I realised that I still had 9 images on my polaroid camera left. We thought it would be nice to take a few images in the street right in front of the house....in which I walked along so often and in which I took several images during the time I was living here...
The film was expired and you can tell on the spots in the images but I thought it looks funny especially when you look at them all together in a row...I like how the spots somehow frame the image....

How are you today? Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday...

Maria
"Street" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category HamburgPolaroid and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/07/street.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, July 17, 2010, 11:20 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger