»
»
»morning and night // here and there // him and her

morning and night // here and there // him and her

photo
IMG_4104
IMG_4103

#1 This is were he is right now

#2&3 and where I am right now....

Just a couple of more weeks and we will have the same view when we open our eyes...
this is what I thought when I drove in the evening sun last night..
I will be on the countryside for work till Sunday. It is such wonderful weather and the sun goes down after 11pm in the most beautiful way....and soon there will be also some bands I will be listening too...

I wish you all a wonderful weekend

"morning and night // here and there // him and her" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/06/morning-and-night-here-and-there-him.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 8:57 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger