»
»
»Hearblack.

Hearblack.

Nate&Katie from Hearblack sent me this beautiful gift
IMG_3975
Hearblack

When I came home from my trip on Sunday night I opened the mailbox and found a little envelope in it.
Nate & Katie from the beautiful blog Hearblack sent me a couple of gorgeous cards with the nicest wrapping.

Sometimes when things are wrapped up this nice it takes a while for me to open them as I just like to look at it and don't really want to destroy it. Well, I finally opened it ...

Thank you so much you two for your wonderful cards, I love them. Especially the one with the feather on it.
(I will think of something nice for you. Check your mailbox)

Maria
"Hearblack." was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/06/hearblack.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 12:42 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger