»
»
»A Monday off

A Monday off

Monday fruits
Monday mail
Monday sun
Monday feet on the balcony
Monday tea
...
...
....
Monday comfy clothes
Monday surprise ...

How nice to have a Monday off...

I spent the whole weekend at this festival for work...and it was quiet exhausting and I didn't get so much sleep so I enjoyed having this Monday off and getting lots of sleep, drinking tea, eating cake and sitting on the balcony in the sun with my friend and getting some great new magazines to read.
I missed out getting the first issues of the Apartamento magazines and Will organized them for me. I was quiet happy when the postman rang at my door today having them in his hands..I can't wait to read in them...

I am listening to some of the music right now which I saw live on the weekend. Oh and I got this small rabbit pin there too...check their shop they make such great illustrations...

Hope you are all well!

"A Monday off" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category lifeme and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/06/monday-off.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, June 21, 2010, 1:59 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger