»
»
»>> 2

>> 2

2
2

On Sunday I realized that today is the second birthday of Schorlemaedchen.

Yes, I know two years, really?! - Two years seem like such a short time but when I think of all the big and small moments which happened and how many images and lines I have shared on this space here it seems as if this little space here exists a lot longer ...

Like last year I would like to give something away. I am not sure yet what it will be but I will put together a nice surprise for the lovely winner. Just leave a comment below, I will draw and announce the lucky winner next week.

Thank you so much for coming by, for leaving a comment and saying 'hi'.

Is there anything you enjoyed the most in the last two years?

Maria
">> 2" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/2.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 3:14 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger