»
»
»knit in Spring

knit in Spring

resting pears
knitted socks
rhubarb stew

Some calm images from an old film roll.
# Resting pears before I cooked them in orange juice
# My grandmother made knitted socks for me, a shame it will be soon too hot to wear them
# We made strawberry/rhubarb compote yesterday to top our breakfast with it

I had the camera around my neck today after having blood-orange juice with a friend. It was a nice long walk and soon I will show you what a sunny and pretty day it was here today.

>> These images make me pretty excited for our trip to Tasmania next month
>< The new M83 album will be out soon, you can already listen into it here. I think it is pretty amazing!
<< Next time I am in Melbourne, I would like to stop by this beautiful looking shop

"knit in Spring" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydneyweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/knit-in-spring.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, October 15, 2011, 10:53 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger