»
»
»from a different perspective

from a different perspective

On a rainy day
On a rainy day
On a rainy day
On a rainy day
On a rainy day
On a rainy day

On a rainy day I sit on the couch, knitting, drinking tea and taking a couple of pictures of everything around me while listening to George Harrisson.
Rainy days can be the best days.

>> I stumbled over this beautiful blog on the weekend
> Love Nicole's project here. I can only imagine how beautiful the result will look like
>> I adore the work of these two ladies from Melbourne. I am glad I bought a pair of their earrings at the Finders Keepers market last year

Maria
"from a different perspective" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category weekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/from-different-perspective.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, October 8, 2011, 10:20 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger