»
»
»This week

This week

Rain
...
The Oaks
Glockenblumenbaum
the café next door

I had the pentax with me all week, hanging around my neck, lying in my backpack or carrying in my hands - ready to take out whenever I see something I would like to capture. On Thursday I thought I will not be able to fill the roll till the weekend...but well it is the weekends and the many walks I do which show me things most of the times...Here are the first pictures of the third film I took...

We got lots of rain this week, can you see it is getting Autumn here....?

A very nice little clip

Maria
"This week" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category pentaxSydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-week.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, March 26, 2011, 11:40 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger