four

a friend
another breakfast
IMG_6218
blankie

It is raining cats and dogs here in Sydney.....and I am thinking of Hamburg and realise how fast you can get used to good weather...but right now I actually enjoy the rain...and its sound

four pictures from our weekend for you,
a little friend outside our window...and a little sewing project for a friend of mine

I am having a new roll in my camera...let's see when the light is back to take some pictures.

My ears and eyes were carried away by the YouTube Symphony Orchestra event which took place on Sunday ...it was spectacular


"four" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category craftSydneyweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/03/four.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, March 21, 2011, 2:54 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger