»
»
»Orange

Orange

orange week

orange week

orange week

orange week


orange week

It seems like there are a few orange things which keep me warm and healthy this week.
I got this nice bunch of carrots on the farmers market on Saturday and used some of it for a nice veggie soup. I also got a few oranges which I wanted to use for soaking muesli in it but I just couldn't resist to press all of them last night and have a full glass with fresh orange juice...It was delicious and I could really feel how my body loved it too : )
The pumpkin hasn't been used yet but Ill make one of my favourite Autumn dishes with it. I like pumpkin soup but I just love to eat baked pumpkin slices with rosemary..I guess I know how dinner will look like tomorrow...
Oh and I found the necktube in the mailbox the other day - it is made by my mum and I love it ..it keeps me warm and I can just escape in it when I feel like it...

Winter I am getting prepared....

Maria : )
"Orange" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2009/11/orange.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 12:32 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger