»
»
»Fremantle Western Australia

Fremantle Western Australia

Fremantle
Morning Swim / Fremantle
snack - toasted fruit bread w/ butter and pears
Western Australia / Fremantle
Fremantle / Grumpy Sailor Cafe

I am here in Fremantle since last Tuesday. It is our Summer stop before we fly over to Germany on Tuesday. I was lucky and could work from here and enjoy the beautiful warm weather which everyone was missing in Sydney over the last couple of weeks. I went for a swim in my lunch break which was early in the morning here due to the 3 hours time difference to Sydney, had the most delicious fruitbreat I ever had as snacks and great great coffee at a friends place who just opened up a cafe in a bookstore called Grumpy Sailor .

On Friday night we went to a beautiful solo concert from Sean Pollard from the split seconds at the Fremantle Arts center. What a beautiful night it was. I hope I can share soon the link with you. Radio National recorded and broadcasted it live.

>> Two good sites which show a lot about great places in Perth and Fremantle

Have a great day,
Maria
"Fremantle Western Australia" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Australia and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/12/fremantle-western-australia.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, December 18, 2011, 12:38 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger